About CSEPS 2024
The 4th International Conference on Control Science and Electric Power Systems
The 4th International Conference on Control Science and Electric Power Systems (CSEPS 2024) will be held from June 21 to 23, 2024 in Wuhan, China. CSEPS 2024 will bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Control Science and Electric Power Systems to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Control Science and Electric Power Systems, and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Control Science and Electric Power Systems and related areas.
Full Paper Submission Date
Final Paper Submission Date
April 8, 2024
June 7, 2024
June 14, 2024
June 21-23, 2024
● The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
● Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to Submission System(Chinese) / Submission System(English).
● Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
● Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
● Templates Download.
● Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
● All accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex / Scopus for indexing.
Note: All submitted articles should report original research results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.